- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Childline: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 0808 808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm).
We take the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously at St Mary's. Please download and view our Safeguarding Policy.
The current edition of 'A Safe Church'
The Parish Safeguarding Officers are
Stephanie Clackworthy and Barry Nicholson
Debbie Rastall (020 8657 8513)
Colin Burtwell (020 8657 1195)
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: Kate Singleton email@example.com 020 7939 9423 Mobile 07982 279713 (for urgent matters out of hours)
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers:
Marie Daly firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7939 9423 Mobile 07946 255295
Louise Vernon email@example.com 020 7939 9439 Mobile 07946 255622